Monday, July 4, 2022

Mid-Year Freaking Out


Where in the hell did June go? That's a legit question by the way because I swear I was just dating things with May dates. The year is half over. Half over! Despite the title of this post and gif, I'm really not freaking out. At least not with my reading. I am freaking out because the year is half over though. I'm still wrapping my head around that little fun fact. And, around the Stranger Things finale, but that is neither here nor there.

Back to my 2022 Reading Goals. I'm actually making decent headway on my Goodreads Challenge. I'm actually a little over halfway through that challenge. I've been reading a lot of novellas this year so my page count is farther behind than I want, but screw it. I've read a lot of great books this year. And being ahead of my challenge is great because I'm getting to see my family again in a few weeks. So outside of my place ride, I won't be doing a lot of reading. 

Still, I have six months to worry about my Page Count Goals. So who knows what the rest of the year will bring. There are so many amazing books set to hit shelves in the next size months. You can click here to see my top fifteen I'm looking forward to!

Books Read: 38 of 65
Pages Read: 6,659 of 15,000
BINGOs: 2
Favorite Read So Far: Horrorstor

How's everyone else's reading going? What's been your favorite book so far?


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment