Thursday, September 26, 2024

Currently Reading


There are only four days left until October. FOUR DAYS! I was so sure this month had just started, I nearly fell down when I was hanging up the schedule at work on Sunday. I lost a week somewhere, but at the same time, I've been really busy this month. Somehow though I've managed to squeeze in a few books. It's been a lot of short reads and audiobooks, but those count too! Sometimes you have to read the way that fits into your day. 

For the first time in what feels like forever (but is probably like two weeks) I have a full day off with nowhere to be. So I will be putting my phone on silent today, curling up, and doing some solid reading and snacking. What will be reading I'm sure you are asking? I have one or so options to work through.



All three of these are on point for the Spooky Season, which is finally here! The weather is supposed to be chilly and cloudy today. So I've put on my favorite sweater, some Halloween leggings, and my jack-o-lantern fuzzy socks! I might even do some chores to take a break stretch my legs, and get more snacks. I'm going to need so many snacks!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment