Saturday, September 7, 2024

September Silent Book Club


Hello, it's me again, and yes I'm here to remind that I co-host a Silent Book Club. We meet at Leftcraft in Edmonds, Washington on September 18th at 7 pm and start reading at 7:30 pm. Bring whatever you're reading, however you are reading it to cozy up for an hour with fellow book lovers with good food and drinks. I have a giant TBR and a loaded Kindle, so I am still determining what I'll read in two weeks. 


If you have any questions, you can run over to Instagram and hit up @SilentBookClubEdmonds and DM Michelle, the other co-host! Or, you can DM me on Instagram @Bookish_Whispers. Either of us would love to answer any and all questions. And if you are in the area looking for something do this on September 18th, we hope to see you at Leftcraft!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment