Monday, September 2, 2019

August Wrap Up

Nothing too out of the ordinary happened this month. Did finally find time to have lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in a couple of months. Our schedules just hadn't been able to line up, but finally we wiggled in a couple of hours to catch up. Which was great! The city I live in had a fun little block party this month, and I managed to go spend a few hours there. I mean they had me at food trucks to be honest. 

Oh, my new computer to come this month, and it's been a dream. I've had a dozen different excuses as to why I put it off, but finally I couldn't anymore. My one from college was finally making a noise every time I opened and closed it. So the time had come for me buy a new one before I was in a tough spot. Took me forever to decide what I wanted, but I finally narrowed it down and made a choice. I love it so much, his name is AIDAN. Something I sure won't live to regret...

Last, but never least, I finally made it out to see where my flatmate spends her summers for work. It was beautiful and I'm glad to have gotten to spend a day and half out there while they closed for the winter. I can't saw I was much help, but I'm glad they let me pretend to help because I woke to the best view from the Lodge. 

Books Read: 4
Audio books: 1
BINGO Books: Space/Pirates/ReRead
Pages Read: 1778
Pages Listened to: 14 hours
DNF: 1
Currently Reading: The Rose and the Thorn



Sadly I don't have anything events lined up for September, which is okay. I do however have a lot of books coming out this month I'm very excited to get my hands on. So, I'll take a quiet calendar for more reading time!
HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment