Thursday, September 5, 2019

Book Haul


My library came through to help me close the gap in my Goodreads Challenge. Despite having an amazing month in books last month, I'm still seven books behind. So this haul will help in closing that gab just a little, and help me keep that momentum from last month. It was the best month I'd had all year reading. The goal is to read two more books in September than I did in August. So I'm glad to pick up a haul of Graphic Novels in the first week.


I'm really excited to crack these open. My dad got my hooked on the John Wick series, so I'm excited for the prequel Graphic Novel. I started October Faction last month and really enjoyed the first volume, so I have high hopes for volume two. And, I'm a huge fan of H.P. Lovecraft. So I'm excited for the Graphic Novel about the man behind the monsters.

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment