Monday, September 30, 2019

Spooky TBR


So I have a love for horror movies and books. It all started with R.L Stine books and escalated from that point until I had my favorite 80's horror movie villain. For me, there's nothing better than curling up in the Fall with a cup of tea and a book that'll have me jumping every time one of the cats storms through the house. Every year I tried to read a few classics and mix in some new stuff. This year I'm hitting a big on with The Shinning and We Have Always Lived in the Castle. My flatmate as been on my to read that latter for at least a year now, and I can't watch the Netflix show before a read the book. Otherwise I'll never be able to go back and read it without feeling weird. Which is the exact reason I've never read the first Harry Potter book.



I'm honestly really excited to read all four of the books this year. I've even got a few other's set aside in case I managed to read all of these before Winter comes. Cause I have some cozy little mysteries lined up for when it's too cold to function outside.

What spooky reads does everyone else have lined up for the Halloween and Fall season?

HAPPY READING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment