Thursday, September 19, 2019

Mini Reviews



This Volume absolutely gutted me! I was so happy that things were working out for Geoff and Phil that I should have known something was going to happen. But, it's great to see the kids coming into the powers and the family business. Plus, I'm always excited to see vampire pop anywhere in horror, especially when they look like Nosferatu. Though...really can Merle stayed dead please? I'm over him and his vendetta. He's clearly never going to win. Hopefully this time Geoff killed him dead. We'll see. Now I have to figure out how to get my hands on the next volume. Because there are two more, which I did not realize. And, after that ending I'm going to need to know how bad that discussion was. 4 Stars!





I loved Middlewest! There was a part of me that was afraid it was going to get a little to Wizard of Oz for my tastes, but it doesn't. Fox and Wrench are my favorite characters of the whole crew. Because doesn't love a robot and a trickster. The story itself is heart wrenching and that ending broke my heart. Poor Abel just wants to be good and have a family. The story moved quickly and the art work is amazing. The panels are careful and there's so much to look at, especially when you get to the carnival. I do have a few questions that this books has answered though. Where's Abel's mom? What's that pink stuff powering everyone's house? But, more importantly is Abel okay? I can't wait for Book Two to be released! 5 Stars!!






HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment