Saturday, September 14, 2019

Book Haul


I love when library holds and days off line up so perfectly. The last volume of October Faction took no time at all to get to my library. Pretty much everything seemed to get to tied up in the last volume. So I'm interested to see what's going to happen in the next installment. This cover is probably my favorite of the three. I'll probably curl on my patio with this one later sooner, rather than later.



Lastly, and finally, Middlewest Book One arrived. It's a new series by Skottie Young. I loved I Hate Fairyland, Gert is very much my spirit animal. I'm excited to jump into another story by Skottie Young. Especially one that takes place somewhere similar to where I grew up in a small town in the heartland. This one probably won't sit on my TBR shelf for long either.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment