Thursday, September 12, 2019

Out of Control TBR


So some how throughout the year my TBR pile went from "I can totally handle this" to "what have I done". To be honest I'm not really sure how that, or even really when, it happened. However the other day I was laying in bed and all I could think was that pile is was good mischief away from falling and squashing the cat. You would think the fact that it wiggles when he sniffs at it would be enough of a danger sign for him to stop. But, sadly he's not so bright my Maxwell. Cute, but not so smart my cat.


So now I'm suffering what to read next syndrome, and the answer is always something not on this very precarious stack of books. There are so many good books on this pile that I want to get to this year, but there are also too many good books coming out still that I'm dying to get my hands on. Which means I've done what I always do when my TBR is starting to get out of control. I turn to my flatmate. She picked my next two reads, Six of Crows and We Have Always Lived in the Castle. Which lead me to realize I still haven't read the two books that will follow, This Lie Will Kill You and The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein.

But, what else should I bump to the top of my list? A must read of 2019? 

Send help!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment