Thursday, June 13, 2024

Book Mail



When I saw I ran to Kickstarter when I got the email that there was about to be more Sheffield Holmes, it's not a joke. Have I already read the short story I book from last year, the year before last, doesn't matter? Yes, is this probably the same short story I've already read. Yes, when I tell you I adore Sheffield, I really adore him, and I also really love supporting Jeff Rider. So really this is a win-win for me. And finally, finally, it's in my hands! There will be no savoring this. They will only read it from cover to cover at least twice. Then put it in its protective sleeve and put it with its friends. 




Listen you don't have to be a fan of Sherlock Holmes to enjoy these. These are fun historical fiction stories as well. They are meant to be fun and ridiculous and occasionally full of drama and trauma. The main series ended not exactly happily. I was a little bummed for Sheffield. But, still, I really enjoy them I cannot recommend them enough to people. 

-HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment