Monday, June 17, 2024

Silent Book Club Edmonds


Hey! Just me again reminding ya'll that if you're in the Edmonds area on the 19th of June and looking for some good food and even better company, come read with us at our Silent Book Club. We hold it at Leftcraft Tavern right in the middle of downtown. They have a great summer cocktail menu and a ton of beers and cidars on top. Not to mention a great menu full of great small bits and shareables if you bring a friend. Plus great sandwiches and flatbreads. 

It doesn't matter how you read, or even what you read. My cohost reads from her Kindle and I go back and forth from my Kindle to a physical book. Just depends on what I'm reading this month! Everything kicks off at 7pm so everyone can order and get settled. Then we kick off reading at 7:30 for an hour! If you have questions, we're on Instagram (@edmondssilentbookclub). Drop my cohost a DM! And maybe, hopefully, we'll see you there!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment