Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine. 

Release Date: February 6, 2018
Author: Derek K. Wilson
Genre: Non-Fiction
Pages: 320


Spanning some of the most vibrant and fascinating eras in European history, Cambridge historian Derek Wilson reveals a society filled with an ardent desire for knowledge and astounding discoveries—and the fantastic discoveries that flowered from it. There was the discovery of the movement of blood around the body; the movement of the earth around the sun; the velocity of falling objects (and why those objects fell).   








Why I'm Waiting: This just sounds like a really interesting read about the lines between science and magic!

HAPPY READING!!

6 comments:

  1. That does sound interesting! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read much non-fiction but I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more of a fiction reader but hope you really enjoy it!

    Renee ~ My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of intrigued. This wouldn't be a typical read for me, but whew I sure would love to see a review for this one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it'll be ready for pick up once I'm done with my Tackle TBR Challenge.

      Delete