Friday, January 12, 2018

Tackle TBR

So this year my flatmate and decided it was time to read through the physical books we own. Mostly because if we don't the books might over take us, or my cat will finally eat a whole one in the middle of the middle night when he wants fed. Which means for the two months no books from the library, and no buying books. For two straight months we'll read only the books we own that have been sitting on our TBRs for at least a year, or longer. I had the smart idea of turning this into a blog event for Bookish Whispers.

(Huge thanks to my friend Sio for the graphics!!)

Here are the Guidelines:

  • Runs from Jan 12 to March 12 
  • Books have to be ones we physically own (which includes any Kindle books)
  • I'll be posting my weekly stats on what I've read, reading, and if anything was DNF'ed
We waited for the 12th of January so we could finish off what we already had checked out from the library before starting. If anyone wants to join up, you are more than welcome, just link up in the comments. 

Currently Reading: the Crown Tower by Michael J. Sullivan

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment