Saturday, January 27, 2018

Mini Reviews



I love this series! All three stories so far have been fun and adorable. Waffles is hands down my favorite of all that CatStroanuats. Because honestly the both of us are always eating. Though I'm rarely every packing away that much tuna, maybe that many Sour Patch Kids. Quite possibly that many Sour Patch Kids. But, back to the series, I love them and the third installment to the Graphic Novel series, Space Station Situation, is just as much fun! I can't wait to see what kind of shenanigans await the next book this Spring!




This series is okay. There are a handful of aspects I like about it. Mostly it's I do love Poe Dameron, and I like a closer look at some of the minor characters from the movies. Also, it's nice to have a bit of back story from before the newest set of movies happened. I will say this, every issue is getting a little better as the story goes on. So I've put the next on hold. At this point I want to know how it all ties together.


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment