Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookishbut is now run by That Artsy Reader Girl.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Books I Liked, but Can't Remember Much About!

  1. The Yard by Alex Grecian 
  2. The Truth of All Things by Kieran Shields
  3. The Dragon's Path by Daniel Abraham


  1. Novice by Taran Matharu
  2. The Girl with Glass Feet  by Ali Shaw
  3. Handbook for Dragon Slayers by Merrie Haskell


  1. The Dead Zone by Stephen King
  2. Redwall by Brian Jacques
  3. The Secret Garden Frances Hodgson Burnett

  1. Silver's Edge by Anne Kelleher

HAPPY READING!!

4 comments:

  1. Omg, I have *definitely* read The Dead Zone, but I couldn't tell you anything that happened in it. At least it was entertaining in the moment, right??

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember liking it enough I was so excited about the TV Show, but now I'm not sure if what I remember is from the book or the show!?

      Delete
  2. OOOh The Yard is one of my favourite books! I remember reading The Secret Garden and Redwall when I was a kid and I know I loved them but can't remember either of them. Well I remember more of The Secret Garden because I like watching the movie but it did differ from the book a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always buy Redwall for my cousins when they start reading chapter books, because I remember enjoying the series even if I can't recall plot points. But I'm definitely re-reading the Yard before the year is out.

      Delete