Saturday, January 20, 2018

Mini Reviews


Started a new Graphic Novel series and the cutest kids book this year! If you click the images they'll take you to each book's Goodreads page.


I found about Revival through another Graphic Novel, Chew, when they did a cross over, and the plot caught my eye. And, I'm so glad I picked it up. It's sort of a cross between The Walking Dead and the X-Files. While I'm not overly fond of our main characters, I am fond of her sister Em and her partner Ibrahaim Ramin. The plot of the Novels have also pulled me in. I want to know what brought the Revivers back, and what the hell is that thing living in the woods. Or, maybe what created it... Either way I've been pulled into the mystery of Wausau, Wisconsin.





This might be the cutest thing I'll read all year. It's from the author of Pig the Pug, and it's just as cute as those books. Thelma the Unicorn was the perfect we needed to brighten up a pretty crappy day. It's also a book I'll have to send to one of cousins who is a lover of unicorns. 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment