Saturday, January 6, 2018

December Wrap Up

It's hard to believe that 2017 is officially over, but here I sit at the start of a new year writing my last wrap up for 2017. It's been an interesting year in our place. From meeting one of my childhood heroes to having my car stolen twice. It's definitely been a year of growing. My position at work changed and I was given more responsibilities. The new roll has left me exhausted and stressed, but I've survived it. This year I'm hoping to get my life more organized to keep that from happening know that I have a grasp of the  new roll. Which should leave more time for me to read. 

The Holiday were a blast for us. It started with a house full of friends on Thanksgiving to decorating our place for Christmas. Then it was all about enjoying Christmas between work. We had a friend over before the start of the Holiday weekend, and pretty boring and quiet Christmas Eve and Christmas.

I'm looking forward to 2018. For the new books its bringing, new adventures, and hopefully a chance to meet another childhood hero of mine. 


Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 532
BINGO Books(s): 1 (Non-Fiction)
Currently Reading: The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures
Least Favorite Book: N/A
DNFs: N/A



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment