Friday, January 5, 2018

Cover Release - My Grave Ritual

This has been one my favorite discoveries over the last couple of years. I stumbled across the first book, A Study in Brimstone, two years ago at my local library. I'd been seeing the book a lot, but I hadn't ever picked up. Since I had some time to spare over my lunch break that day I went out on a limb and added it to my pile. Best decision ever! The second book, The Hell-hound of the Baskervilles was released last year and was just as good! You can click both titles to see my reviews of both books. But, this post isn't about them, it's about the next book in the series. Coming out this year, but not soon enough, is Warlock Holmes: My Grave Ritual will be released. And it finally has a cover! I cannot wait to see it sitting on mantel with the other first two books!


Warlock Holmes and Dr John Watson find themselves inconvenienced by a variety of eldritch beings, and the fact that one of them has goat legs. Christmas brings a goose that doesn't let being cooked slow him down, then they meet an electricity demon, discover why being a redhead is even trickier than one might imagine, and Holmes attempts an Irish accent. And naturally Moriarty is hanging around in some form or other.

 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment