Monday, February 10, 2020

Birthday Book Haul


So, in an attempt to get the piles of books of my floor and away from the teeth of my cat, I bout a new bookshelf. Which lead to me deciding to do a little purging of my books of the ones I'm just never going to get to. A mission I kind of took a little to seriously when I had two full bags ready to be donated. I purged so well when I filled up the new bookshelf, I had space left. And, we all know what that means.



Plus, no birthday of mine would be complete with at least one stop at a bookstore. For an hour. Which probably shocks no one that knows me. Now my case if full and I got two of the books I was wanting to pick up this month: Deathless Divide and Gwendy's Magic Feather. Everything was kind of a bonus, especially the second in the Bunnula Series. Because it was a dollar and the first book was adorable. But, this is probably the last haul I'll have in a while. I have so many good things on the docket for this month and next.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment