Friday, February 28, 2020

Book Mail


I need to give a huge Thank You to Quirk Books for this package! The wait for this had not been a patient one, but it is finally in my hands. Despite my current work load, I'll be getting to cracking this open sooner rather than later. Because this is the last book in the Warren the 13th series, and I need to know how it ends before I go on vacation!


Just look at it!? I know I'd love the cover in person. The other two books look amazing, and The  Thirteen-Year Curse is no different. I cannot wait to see all three sitting next to each other on my shelf! Also, the print was a wonderful surprise. I really enjoy the artwork that goes along Warren the 13th series. So I'm excited to get this print framed and hanging on my wall. I think I even have the perfect spot!

Again, thank you so much Quirk Books for this early copy. I'm excited to see where this adventures goes. I know it won't disappoint!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment