Saturday, February 8, 2020

Mini Reviews




I had forgotten how much I adored this series. My heart aches for Abel through this entire volume. He's so lost and I feel like the people meant to help keep letting him down. It's hard to see the circle of anger continuing into a third generation now that we've met Abel's Grandfather. I so wanted that moment to get better than it did. But, I'm so glad him and Bobby are back together. Bobby seems to be the only human willing to stick by him despite his inability to control the storm inside of him. Though, I was glad that we are slowly piecing together what Abel is and hopefully in the next volume teach him some control. I've got hope there's another way to control what he is beside anger and leaving in a self made tundra. 5 Stars!








I'm re-reading this series before The Whispering Woods is released in March! I had forgotten a lot of what happened in the first book. However, it was still as adorable as I remember. Warren is simply the cutest. I love what animal the Auntie turns into. I'd also forgotten all about Sketcy! Who is the absolute cutest. Mr. Figgs the retired adventure is probably my favorite as the side character. It's really one of the cutest books on my shelves, and I cannot wait to jump into the second book tomorrow, or for the third adventure this March!  5 Stars!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment