Monday, February 3, 2020

Tackle TBR Update


So with my TBR for February, I decided to extend this into another month. Everything I have planned to read for this month is on my physical TBR. So it seemed the right thing to do. It's a short month so ti seems the perfect time to bust through some my smaller reads on my shelves. Even though I love my local library, I have so many amazing things on my shelves I need to get to.

January Stats:

Books Read: 2
Currently Reading: Magic for Liars

February Add-ons:

These have been on TBR for half a second and I've heard great things about both, and both of kind of been calling my name lately. I keep coming back to them because they have sequels planned for this year, or already out in Gwendy's Button Box case. So I'd really like to crack these two open before the month's end.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment