Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tackle TBR Wrap Up


I didn't start this month off every strong, in fact I was kind of a reading slump. So I DNF-ed what I was reading picked up something I knew I liked. That did the trick and I managed to bust out two more books off my TBR. Technically, my next two TBR's are from my personal library, but that's only because I'm a few days away from vacation. I have a list ready to go on hold at the library as soon as I'm back.

February Stats:
Books Read: 2
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Could Move Sh*t with Her Mind

Total Stats:
Books Read: 4
DNF: 1

There is a lot of good books that have already come out, and even more that came out at the end of last year. So I'm going to back burner Tackle for a month, or so, and dive into the library shelves again. Spring is around the corner, and I have plans to turning our patio into a reading nook. That will require some extra reading.

HAPPY READING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment