Saturday, February 1, 2020

January Wrap Up

Oh, January! Sitting I've realized that all I've done is gone to work and come home, and yet I've only read two books. I blame Diseny+ and The Witcher. Work got a bit crazy but is going back to normal. Which is great because I'm gearing up for a stay-cation soon! A friend and I did manage to snag some MCR tickets for the Reunion Show when it swings into town in October. The snow happened, but only for a few days. I also bought tickets to fly home and see my parent's this Spring which I'm very excited about.

Oh! I did pop into a book sale this month and snagged my TBR for February! And, I'm waiting to hear back on some Advanced Copies on a few Spring Releases that I'd love to get my hands. So a pretty good month. Nothing super crazy stressful, but I'm definitely looking forward to a long weekend of me-time. 


Books Read:  2
BINGO Books: 2 
Backlist Books: 2
Tackle TBR Books: 2
Pages Read: 871
DNF: 
Currently Reading: Magic for Liars

There's nothing this month that caught my eye. I'm going to continue doing Tackle TBR into February since it's a short month, and everything I'm really excited to pick up is books I currently own. And, of course, the year-long Beat the Backlist.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment