Thursday, February 6, 2020

Celebration Time


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

 I've taken some time off work for a long weekend. Which means I have a to-do list of mile long of things I've been putting off. Organizing my books, sorting through what I will never, sadly, read. Catching with a couple of friends I haven't seen since Christmas. I'm totally acting my age and going to Build-a-Bear. THEY HAVE PORGS! And, of course I'm going book shopping. Two of my favorite authors had books get released this week and I need to go pick them up. My flatmate has given me the gift of her absence as she is going a small winter vacation. Just gonna be and the cats! Oh, and Netflix has given me the gift of Locke&Key. So I'll have to binge that. Because I don't want to draw out that pain. 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment