Friday, July 7, 2023

June Favorite


Listen, I'm not convinced that I will not read anything as cute as Penguin Gentlemen will cross my path this year. Other cute and adorable books will come into my possession, but none will reach this level. Parts of this now live in my head rent-free. Just the characters alone were so much fun. It was kind of like the Penguins of Madagascar if they managed to become human and then decided to run a bar instead of committing a crime. Though I would read that book as well. Or, watch that show, I'm not picking.

Still, this will easily be the cutest thing I picked up from the library, it's also one that I'd love to add to my collection. It was a great way to dive into a reading genre, and I would pick up other things from this author. I will definitely be giving more Manga a try. I will also teach my computer to stop auto-correcting Manga into Mango because that is not what I was trying to stay.

If you missed my review for this adorable read, click the link here. Or, click the photo above to be taken to the Goodreads profile. It's so cute and so much fun. I read this one in about an hour, and not only enjoyed it but learned so much!! 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment