Friday, July 21, 2023

Reading BINGO Update


I'm kind of freaking out over this. Outside of 2020 when I was out of work for four-ish months, this is the earliest I've nearly cleared my Reading BINGO board! Now I've gotten close before, last year I was only four squares away, but I never managed to clear them. But, but, but, I'm now sitting five squares away and I'm currently about halfway through a book that'll clear my Birth Year square! So by the end of the month, the end of July, I'll be where I ended last year's board!


The reason I'm freaking out is that I actually have books set for almost all of the squares I have left. Books that have been sitting on my TBR for at least a year, if not longer. Because I cannot remember when I added Nobody Knows But You. I tend to have that problem a lot. I have a lot of books. Which is less of a problem and just more of a fact, but not the point I'm making. I'm not even sure I have a point. I'm just super excited.

My friends and I have been doing this challenge for maybe six years, and none of us has managed to ever clear a board before. Honestly, it's my goal this year to actually do it for the first time. That would be aces! 

The Plan:
Birth Year: Last Act (Current Read)
Unreliable Narrator: Nobody Knows But You 
Around a Holiday: Dark Harvest
Bookstagram/Tok: Camp Slaughter or Ripper Country 
Published in 2009: I got nothing for this.

Okay, so I haven't done a lot of research on what's on my TBR that was published in 2009. I'm sure there's something, my Goodreads TBR is huge. So there has to be something sitting there that I've been wanting to read. Though, if any of you have any suggestions, my comment section is always open!!

HAPPY READING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment