Saturday, July 15, 2023

Book Haul


So last week a friend was in town, and while I was showing her around, of course, I had to drag her into one of my favorite bookshops. And wouldn't you just know it, I found treasures! This one of those shops where I never know what I'm going to find because his store is just stacked with books and so many of them retro, vintage, kind. I almost bought the movie tie-in to Basic Instinct, just for the sake of having it on my shelves. It was an urge I obviously didn't get it. I talked myself down. However, like every time I go in there, I didn't leave empty-handed. 


The first two just sounded like a lot of fun! I cannot pass up on anything with Hitchcock's name attached, especially one that is kind of like the Choose Your Own Adventure books. I've recently just rediscovered those, so it was an instant buy! As for The Ear, The Eye, and The Arm was a childhood favorite. I discovered it on one of my family vacations and devoured it while we drove from stop to stop. I don't think I've re-read it since then, but I remember how much I love it! So I'm saving it because a little birdie told me that next year's BINGO card might be re-read themed! 


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment