Thursday, July 13, 2023

Book Mail


Huge thank you to Quirk Books for more wonderful book mail! I've been really excited about this book because it sounds like it's going to be super weird, and I love it when horror gets weird. But I too grew up in a Midwestern town tucked between cornfields. Right in the middle of what's called tornado alley, and I've seen a few in my lifetime. So all of this has my attention. Because I've been so excited about it, I've been avoiding any talk about it so I don't get any spoilers or swayed one way or another. This will also be my first book by James Kennedy.





So this has moved to the top of my TBR and is already sitting in a book sleeve ready to be picked. Though, this book has my attention I might just read it next after what I'm currently in the middle of. I just really hope this book is as weird as I want it to be. Because I want it to be really, really weird. So what do you all think, what's the over, under on how weird this is about to be?

Drop you thoughts in the comments!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment