Saturday, July 1, 2023

June Reading Wrap Up

I have crawled out of last month's reading slump, by what felt like the skin of my teeth, and my job gave it a good go of helping me slide back into. But, despite work not really slowing down, I seem to be finding some sort of groove to read a little bit before and after work. I'd like to say I've dealt with all the crazy coming my way. But, I run a kitchen so that's pretty doubtful. What I have done is managed to fix at least my main squeaky wheel, and the rest is up to the universe. 

On another positive note, the sun has finally decided to show up and give us a hint of summer. So a win there because I'm so ready to be sitting poolside with a good book. Or, at the beach. I'm really not picky as long as I can pretend to be a lizard somewhere and soak up all the sun.

No real plans for July other than to survive the Fourth of July weekend at work. It'll be our first time being open at full capacity over the holiday weekend. So none of us really know what to expect, other than Tuesday being wild since my work is right next to the parade route. So my holiday plans will include my patio, a book, and a beer. Without a doubt!

Now onto June stats!






Books Read: 6
BINGO Books: 4
A to Z Challenge: 2
Pages Read: 1095
Currently Reading: I don't know yet!





June was the month of crawling myself out of a reading slump, and getting back on track with my Reading Challenges. I managed to do all three. I managed TWO BINGO Books this month, and I'm close to clearing the entire board this year! It'll be the first time any of us will manage it! I also managed to clear TWO squares off my A to Z Challenge! On top of this, I'm going to attempt to jump into the Summerween Challenge on Instagram in July! 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment