Monday, July 31, 2023

Library Haul


I have no regrets about this mini haul, that is the joy of the library! I've patiently waited my turn for Edison's Ghost since it was published. As for the others, I got a little hold excited with some graphic novels. I still have quite a few sitting in limbo either waiting to arrive at the library or just waiting my turn. 




So now it's time for the age-old joke that, my weekend is officially booked. Well, at least it will after I run some errands. Because sadly there are always errands on my days off and laundry. Though I have yet to learn where there is always laundry. I wear the same thing to work every single day. Still! I'm excited to stretch out in the sun and read these! Couple of them look like gems!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment