Thursday, July 6, 2023

Summerween TBR


It's officially here! Summerween starts today and runs until July 13th! Do I need a reason to read spooky books year-round? No, but it helps to have a reason other than my need to worry about something snagging my ankle from under the bed. Or, jump every time my fridge makes a noise. Or, you know when a neighbor sets their car alarm off while it's dead silent and I'm focused on my book. The latter freaks both me and the cat out. 



All of that being said, I'm not hosting this. It's brought to me by some amazing people over on Instagram. Just look for @thisissummerween. They have some adorable merch to along with this week! This is my first year jumping into Summerween, and I have no idea how much time I'll be able to give to reading. It's why I chose some smaller books. But, I'm going to give it a good go. I need a reason to not veg out in front of the TV after coming home from work. I tend to zone out and wake up a few hours later. 

I've got a handful of TBRs I've been trying to read through this summer. So I picked some of the smaller books from those stacks. Anything I can read in a night or two. No library books because I'm trying to knock off some of the A to Z Challenge as well.

Is anyone else jumping onto this challenge?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment