Friday, July 28, 2023

Book Mail


A huge thank you to Quirk Books for the surprise book mail! Especially when it's as amazing as what I pulled out of the mailbox this week! These look absolutely adorable, and I can't wait to send them off to the summer camp where one of my friends works every summer. The kids are going to absolutely adore both of these books! 


Not only do these stories sound absolutely adorable. There are cute little experiments inside each book. I haven't done a deep dive into them yet, but that all look easy to do at-home experiments. Which little me would have loved. I grew up with Billy Nye the Science Guy and Beakman's World. I always stacked my science classes from middle school until I graduated college.

While I never went into science full-time. Technically what I do is kitchen sciences. It took one loved one and combined it with another. So I'm really excited to jump into these! 

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment