Saturday, July 29, 2023

Blood Stained Teeth Vol 2 - Review


Author: Christian Ward
Genre: Graphic Novel
Format: Paperback
Pages: 144


This will be a shorter review than most. Not quite a mini review, but not a full-on either. 

I do like this is only a duology. This isn't a story that needs to be drug out into multiple volumes. Everything was moving pretty quickly in Drip Feed, and I was happy with how it all wrapped up. The good guys got a sort of win. The bad guys are back on the drawing board.

How we left with Atticus himself was a letdown, and honestly, it felt wrong. I don't want to spoil it. But, I was really annoyed with how the ended his part of the story. I understand that he's not a good guy, and would never go with the Doctor and Mx. Starr.

But, really my dudes. Really?! So annoyed. It felt out of character for him.

On a positive note, the artwork on this grew on me through this volume. It definitely fits the noir theme, but it always takes my brain a few pages to get used to it. This time it took less.

As a whole, this was a fun story that would make a fun mini-series. I'm not sure I'll remember much about this series in a few weeks. But, it was a fun read. I'm glad my library dashboard suggested it to me.



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment