Thursday, December 15, 2022

2022 Favorite Reads


I am having the hardest time accepting that Christmas is a week and some change away. All day at work yesterday it was blowing my mind that next weekend is Christmas. This means the year ends in two weeks and some change. I feel like I might have lost a month or somewhere in the middle of the year. I've lost days in December. 

Where do they go? Did someone take them? 

Anyway so close to the end of the year means looking back at the books I've read. There have been a lot of them, and for the most part, I lucked out this year with some good reads. I have a solid amount of three-star reads. Which is great!

It means that in the end, I enjoyed most of the books I read. My DNFs were pretty small this year, too. Pretty sure I only kicked about three books to the curb. A couple I shelved for later because I wasn't in the right mindset to read them. Better to wait than force myself to read a book and then dislike it because I was in a mood.

But, of all those books, what follows are a few of my favorites:


And yes, I still have some solid reading days left in the year. I plan on squeezing in a few more reads before 2023 kicks down my door. So if any of those I squeeze in should have made the list. Then there's always next year. Because all know I'll be spending the first day of 2023 curled up reading.

I'm too old and too cranky, and my TBR is too big to be going out on New Year's Eve!

Speaking of TBR. I love to keep growing. Tell me about some of all of your favorite reads this year.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment