Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Book Haul

I've been going to the thrift store about once a week to look through their book selection. The downside to it being on my way home, the upside is I haven't found anything. Well, nothing in the book aisle, I did find some household treasure. I just like the thrift store, okay! Over the weekend, however, I got lucky. As soon as I walked in found some gems!



I really liked the first Remember Me, so I was pumped to find the sequel. The cover is a little busted, but that just gives it a bit of character.  So that is on the top of my 2023 TBR. Because there is no way I'll get to it this month! Point Horror is a 90s collection I just discovered, despite growing up in the '90s. I blame my tiny little library for not having enough funding back then. Anyway, I'm making up for lost time by collecting and slowly reading what I can find. And, I found a Christopher Pike book from this collection. Which I'm excited about.

Technically, I was trying not to buy any books over the next two months. Mostly because work is slowing down, which means my hours will shrink. So I'm trying to be responsible. Then again these are thrift books! 

Has anyone else snagged any books this last week?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment