Friday, December 30, 2022

From Crook to Cook - Review

Author: Snoop Dogg
Genre: Cookbook
Format: Hardback
Pages: 192

This has been on my TBR for a while and now finally it is mine! A huge thank you to my Aunt and her family. I wanted no time cracking this one open. I'm a sucker for cookbooks from old school ones from way back when to celebrity cookbooks. I've even got a few theme ones based on books and different genres. So this fits right in on with the rest of my cookbooks on my self.

My absolute favorite part of this book is that whoever helped Snoop Dogg create this book didn't try to change his voice. It does actually sound like he's telling all of you all of these stories about the recipes. I also really liked how odd this book was put together. It was perfect with the bright pages and photos throughout. It's definitely not a normal cookbook, but it was a lot of fun.

While not every recipe inside of these pages is for me, I did find a few I'd love to try. A few others I'd give it a go if my kitchen was bigger, but some of those recipes require counter space I just do not have in my apartment.  Others have so much cheese I'll probably never recover. Some made me wish I was a better baker because they sounded delicious, but I can hold my own with any meal. Baking and I are hit or miss. 

It stresses me the hell out.

But, I shoved a handful of tabs into this book, and I can't wait to have a reason to try these recipes. And, if your fan of Snoop Dogg, I suggest giving this was on a buy. It was fun! Some of the recipes even come with a playlist!





HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment