Thursday, December 8, 2022

Most Anticipated Reads 2023 pt 1

 

My 2023 shelf is already huge and it's only December. I usually want this list to include the first six months of the year, and it does for the most part. Some of the books are currently set to be leased toward the middle of the year. But, most of these books are hitting shelves in the first three to four months. So be on the look for a summer edition for some of my anticipated reads of the coming year. 



To no one's shock or surprise, Last year I was good about buying the books I was really excited. I was not as good about reading them. And, while I'm sitting here swearing that 2023 is going to be different. That year I'll read the books on this list, not just read them. Part of me, most of me, knows I'll be really good about buying them. Probably not so good about reading them. Good thing book buying and book reading are two completely different hobbies!


That's the list! These are just fifteen books I'm really excited to add to my collection in the coming months. But this is just a small amount. So many good books are getting ready to hit shelves. On the day my TBR is going to crush me, and that's just the physical one. The one I have online on Goodreads has reached the thousands. 

What are some of the books that ya'll are excited to get your hands on?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment