Thursday, December 1, 2022

November Wrap Up

Personally, this has been a weird month. The first flew by because I was set to go home and see the family one more time this year, but the last couple of weeks have been really long and super stressful. My energy level has been on the ground most days. At this current stage, I'm very much not in the holiday mood. I'm hoping starting Christmas shopping for my people will help with that. My reading was also all over this place this month, and everything was really in the middle of the road. So I gave up and finally deep-dove into some of the cookbooks I bought. That helped, and my current read is weird but I'm liking. Which probably says a lot about the state of my mind. But, that is neither here nor there. 

My Sister-in-law deserves a wonderful shout though because she brought me a surprise book gift from my wishlist. Which was so very sweet of her. They look amazing on my shelves and I will totally, without, a doubt, make time for them. Again PNW just got hit by snow which means everything is shutting down. Which means more time to read! 



Books Read: 6
BINGO Books: 0
Pages Read: 810
Currently Reading: 






Definitely a weird month for me all around. I don't know what to expect going into December both with the blog and other realms. Work is gearing up for the Holidays which should mean more to do, but I'm honestly not super stressed about it. I'm a little stressed, but mostly excited to see how our community likes the new menu. I do have a lot of winter books geared up for December. I don't have a lot of "holiday" books on my TBR. However, there are a few snowy, wintery books that I've been needing to pick up. Plus, I love shopping for gifts for people. So eventually the Christmas bug will bite and I'll feel more with it. I'm just not ready for winter, despite how much snow is currently outside my window.



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment