Monday, December 5, 2022

2023 Book BINGO



It doesn't feel like it should be anywhere close to time to start thinking about any sort of reading goals for 2023. However, the end of the year is only a few weeks away. So there seems to be no better than right now!

A new year means another year of Reading BINGO! I have to say I'm pretty proud of what I managed to cross off this year's list. While not my best year, it was a good year. 

I also doubt I'll ever have a year of reading as I did in 2020. That was one of the few upsides to that year. 



 So here is the card we use every year. We don't play with a Free Space anymore, and I cannot remember why. While all my friends who play with us get the chance to squares, I love reaching out to the rest of the Book Community.

What should be on the 2023 board? 

My goal is to get enough ideas to have to write them all down and draw for ideas! One of my friends always has a list going for the next year's idea. So drop me a comment below as to what we should add to the list of possibilities!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment