Friday, December 16, 2022

Mini Reviews



 

This was okay. I liked how this story was told, in pieces and came together in the end. It was creepy and I loved the look of Krampus' little henchmen. But, some of the panels were so dark that I couldn't make out the characters. Also while they were tring to give it a sort of It's a Wonderful Life / Christmas Carol vibe. I got distracted at the end because the guy who was suppose to do better, had no pants. Why did he have no pants... Also, his little ghost of Christmas past/present/future felt odd. I think I'd prefer a not so happy ending.

I read this book about two years ago during the lockdown, and I thought it was adorable. I only recently found out it was made into a series. The third book is due to hit shelves in January 2023.  Cause this series is both ridiculous and adorable.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment