Saturday, December 31, 2022

December Wrap Up

It's the last day of the year and the month. Honestly, I'm still unsure how I feel about either of those facts. This has been an odd year. Maybe they're all odd but the farther away they get the better most of the seem. I don't know, and that feels too deep of thought for this post. But this month has been weird without a doubt. First, a snowstorm (not so stranger for the PNW), then an ice storm (very stranger for this neck of the woods), and then Christmas was here. Now it's New Year's Eve. All these facts have thrown off my work week and my schedule. So half the time I don't know what day it is, and half the time I feel like my head is on backward.

January is gearing up to be just as strange because I get to start my year off with jury duty! So that's also going to throw a wrench in my first couple of weeks. Mostly by making them very long! But at least that's one of those things with a light at the end of the tunnel to know there's an ending to the madness.

Now on to the books I read this month!


Books Read: 6
BINGO Books: 1 
Pages Read: 1542
Currently Reading: A Little Old Lady Up to No Good by Helen Tursten





HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment