Thursday, December 29, 2022

Book Haul

I did it, I went to Barnes and Noble during their Hardback sale, which was also a buy one get on half off. Add on the fact I had a gift card, and I went a little crazy. Because I bought eight new books. All of them are on my TBR, one is a sequel to the book I'm currently reading (and adoring), and all are one's I've gotten from the library but had to return before I was able to read them. So now they are sitting on my TBR shelf, judging them with the rest of them. Right where they belong!



The store was crazy busy with people taking advantage of the sale, and probably in the same boat as me, with a gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Mine had been burning a hole in my wallet for a couple of months, just waiting for the perfect time to use it, and that day was yesterday. I knew it was going to be crazy because everyone coped up with the weather out here being crazy and weird. I was not expecting that many people. 

So yay lots of people reading going into the new year! 

Did anyone else jump on this sale and get a book haul?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment