Monday, August 19, 2024

A Little Vacation


After today I'm off for three days! I was supposed to take this vacation a week ago, but an amazing blessing fell in my lap at work. Totally work the reschedule in and of itself and I don't regret giving it up. Because it was totally worth it. But! That wasn't the only reason I postponed my small little vacation.

The other reason is yesterday I had two amazing special guests arrive! My Mim and my Ma are here for a few days. Mostly to see me, but of course to join us for Silent Book Club! I haven't seen either of them since May, and neither of them has seen my job since I changed careers during COVID.

So I'm super excited to spend the next few days with them! Cook for them, and maybe do some shopping. I might even drag them into a bookstore, or three. Doesn't matter, I'm super excited I don't have to share them with siblings! 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment