Friday, August 9, 2024

Night Worms Unboxing


August Theme: No Way Out

It's finally here! The best part of the month, well this month it's the second best part of the month, but that's because my Mim and Ma will be here. So it's hard to top a small visit from two of my favorite ladies! But! Night Worms got here first and I've been so excited for Heads Will Roll. Since I saw on it NetGalley, it might be a Night Worms book. So I didn't request it or pre-order, and I'm so glad I waited! I haven't read a spooky summer camp book yet this summer. Mostly because I was waiting on this one! And it's here!




I'm also excited for Flowers from the Void as well. This is one of those gems that if it wasn't for Night Worms I probably would have never heard of this one. Because outside of their Instagram post about it last month to announce it was going to be part of this month's box, I haven't heard anything. And, I do like curling up with short stories when the weather starts to cool off. Even more so when we can light the fireplace for the first time!

Oh, and the goodies are back this month! I'm super excited about the tea. It smells so good! Going to tuck that one away for my next day off. Curl up in my reading nook and start in on my August TBR. The magnet this month is adorable, and it looks so good next to all their friends. 

Another solid month! Two more amazing books to add to my near-toppling TBR (which is just how I like my TBR. Seconds away from crushing me in my sleep), and cannot wait to see what will come next month. Because it's going to be peanut butter-flavored, and I'm here for it!



HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment