Thursday, August 8, 2024

Book Haul


Never sleep on the book section of the Dollar Tree. I had to pop in recently to snag some things for a project and decided to poke around to find treasures. I thought I was going to be out of luck this trip, just getting the items I had originally come for. Until I stopped to dig through the books they kept tucked back in the corner. Usually, I don't mind finding much, but on this trip, luck was on my side because I found some treasures.


The covers are what originally caught up attention with both the art and the color schemes. They are small books, they were dollars, and scarecrows have always creeped me out. So I figured I couldn't lose. Though the cover says it's sold a lot of copies, I've never heard of these, and I'm going to go into them any expectation because I bought them for a dollar and some change. Even if they are duds, the covers are worth the price alone, and will make great Halloween decorations!

I need to be better at digging through the Dollar Tree book section when I go. Because I found these buried under some Bibles. Who knows what kind of treasures I've passed over because I just walked past.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment