Friday, August 23, 2024

August Silent Book Club

 


A huge thank you to everyone who stopped by Leftcraft and joined us for the August Silent Book Club! We had an amazing turnout and filled three tables at Leftcraft, and everyone was reading a wide variety of books. It was cool to see some new faces mixed in with returning readers. 

This was also a very special Silent Book Club. My Ma and my Mim came for a visit with the sole purpose of joining us for the book club. Which was really cool for me because that's three generations of readers sitting side-by-side! I came by bookworm tendencies honestly.



I'm a reader because of both of the ladies, and I'm a book hoarder because of Ma. Both of us should never be left alone in a bookstore. It was super cool to get show them our book club, and send them home to start one in my hometown!

Our next meet-up will once again be at Leftcraft in Edmonds on September 18th at 7 pm! So if you are in the North Seattle area that day, come and join us. Get some great food and drinks, and settle down to read for an hour!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment