Thursday, August 22, 2024

Currently Reading

 


I haven't done one of these all month because I haven't been reading. Some of it has been gearing up to have family in town. Some of it has been work being busy. A lot of it has been no drive to read anything, no books or Kindle or audiobook. Anytime I have a second to read, where I should read, I end up either doom scrolling, or zoning out to the TV.  My solution was to jump into one of my favorite series, but this time through the full-cast audiobook. 

That helped a little, and finally getting my Ma and Mim under my roof also helped.  


I'm still trucking along on two NetGalley books that are getting published in a few short weeks. A part of me is worried that I'm not giving The Curse of the Dead Man's Diamond enough grace because I've been in a cranky mood. It is really cute, and it's the perfect spooky season book. But, I've just not been in the mood for it or its cozy haunted house vibes.

As for Travels of Terror, I've been reading it slower on purpose to take in. I don't want to plow through and miss anything. Because, let's be honest, these two are just giving me more spooky places to visit.



HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment