Friday, August 16, 2024

Book Haul


Okay, so I went to the store for one thing. To get Insha Fitzpatrick's new book, Sightseeing with Aliens. Because her series is amazing, and everyone should read them. They are silly, fun, and make everything better. I believe no one can be upset when reading her books. And, I ran to go get this book and I don't like aliens. They've creeped me out since childhood. 

But, Wednesday was my first day off since the book hit shelves, and I dove into the bookstore for it. I must collect them all.




I went into Third Place Books with the best intentions of only getting just this one book. What happened was drifted over to the graphic novels just to look. Then a book found its way into my bag. Sometimes things happen. I can't just walk away from a noir murder mystery with a supernatural twist. I'm only human.

Then I was waiting for my turn to the shelf where Insha's book was shelved, and wouldn't you know another book found its way into the bag. I don't even feel about it because the house ate Desmond! He was the best character in Holly Horror, I need to know if he's dead.

I think the next time I go to the bookstore I'm going to need an adultier adult. So if you know one, send them my way!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment