Friday, May 8, 2020

Book Mail



I am not emotionally ready for this! Though I was super excited for this book to arrive because I not only love this series, but I'm fan of both Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. So I am so very excited that Aurora Burning is finally in my hands. However, I know it's going to hurt. I got lucky with the last book that the love my life, Finn manage to survive. I can only hope I'll be so lucky again through the second installment. 


This is the part where I would love to so I am going to finish the books I'm currently reading before I jump into this one. Sadly, that is not going to be the case. As much as I would love to put off the pain of whatever is going to happen, I have questions I adore answers to. Not that I'll probably get them, but I gal can dream. Plus, better to get whatever pain is over with now so I don't stretch it out. Which I'm totally doing with Obisidio. Plus, there is a Finn in between these pages. Which makes for most things. 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment